Employment at Yukon College
Equipment Monitor - GYM
Competition Number: HR 17.18
Student & Infrastructure Support
$15.50 per hour based on 2 hours per week
Ayamdigut (Whitehorse) Campus
Initial Review Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Are you looking to earn some extra money?
- Maintaining equipment in weight room and equipment room
- Keeping records and inventory of equipment and usage
- Organizing and ensuring cleanliness of equipment and rooms
- Recommending equipment repair and/or purchase
- Ensuring a safe recreational environment
- Recommending improvements for room and equipment usage
- Must be a current Yukon College student
- Must be self-motivated and work with little to no supervision
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must be able to move and lift weights safely
- Proficient in Computer applications such as e-mail, Word and Excel
For more information, please contact:
Allison Furniss, Student Engagement Coordinator, at
Quoting the competition number, please send your resume to:
Human Resource Services
Yukon College, Box 2799
Whitehorse, Yukon, Y1A 5K4
Fax #: (867) 668-8896
Applicants should clearly outline all relevant qualifications since selection for interview will be based on applications submitted. A statement of qualifications, which outlines the selection standards, and a position description are available in PDF format for all Bargaining Unit positions, by following the links above.
Please be prepared to provide official transcripts upon request.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.