Library Accounts for Faculty/Staff
YC Permanent/Term Employees
- Bring picture ID (YC ID card, driver's license, passport, etc.) to the library. If bringing an ID other than YC ID card, employee will also need to provide an employee number.
- YC IDs are usually issued by the College Staff facilitating the hiring of the employee.
- Library accounts for YC employees will be valid until the termination date of the employee's contract with the College.
- Library privileges for YC employees are described in the Loans & Renewals section of the Become a Patron page.
YC Faculty/Staff in Communitites Campuses
- Fill the Library Cards for Community Campuses form to request a library account. Fill *all* the required information.
- The Library will send an email confirming the account creation.
- Library accounts will be valid until the termination date of the employee's contract with the College.
- Faculty/Staff members working from the communities can use the Interlibrary Loan Request form to obtain materials from the College Library.
- Items will be sent to the community campus indicated in the ILL request form and can be returned to the Whitehorse Campus by College mail system or personally.
- Items from our collection can be loaned for 4 weeks, with the possibility of two renewals.
YC Sessional Instructors
The library requires the following information to set up accounts for sessional instructors:
- Employee ID number 0000…..
- Contract start and end dates
- Personal mailing address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Department division and course title/number
Contact the library or your department if unsure about how to provide this information.
Library accounts for sessional instructors will be valid until the termination date of the employee's contract with the College.
Sessional Instructors and Adjunct Faculty have essentially the same library privileges of Perm/Term employees.
Library privileges for YC employees are described in the Loans & Renewals section of the Become a Patron page.